COACHING & CONSULTATIONS
Karam Kriya Yoga Coaching Training
Start 27 November 2022 online in English
Start 4 February 2023 online in English with Chinese translation
Thursday 20 October 2022 Online introduction session! Zoom link below.
Topic: Introduction Karam Kriya Yoga Coaching
Time: Oct 20, 2022 07:00 PM Amsterdam, Berlin, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna
Meeting ID: 833 1546 9363
Short overview of a Karam Kriya Yoga Coaching Training:
To be trained in Karam Kriya Yoga Coaching is a program of 18 sessions. 2 sessions per Number (7,5,1,2,3,4,6,8,9).
- The training will be supported by an E-Learning platform through which you will receive homework, find supporting material like videos, documents and a discussion group. You will also be working in Study Groups.
- We use the book ‘Let the Numbers Guide You’, from Shiv Charan Singh, as a main reference.
- You will undergo a 90 day coaching from one of the trainers during or before the training.
- Homework / examination: offer a 90 day coaching and write a report (report has to include a certain amount of specific topics).
All sessions: €1.200,00 (all online or 10 online sessions and 2 weekends in-person) Incl. a 90-day personal coaching!
Accommodation during the in-person weekends: €26,00 per night
Food during the in-person weekends: €40,00 per day
Our main reference:
€14,95 (click the image to order)
Online Morning sessions 9.30-13.00 (+ Sadhana 5.30-8.00)
Hybrid Weekends 9.30-18.00 (+ Sadhana 5.30-8.00)
- 27 Nov 2022 (Number 7)
- 4 Dec 2022 (Number 7)
- 11 Dec 2022 (Number 5)
- 18 Dec 2022 (Number 5)
- 8 Jan 2023 (Number 1)
- Weekend: 14-15 Jan 2023 (Numbers 1,2,2 & 3) at Yogahouse Prasaad, South-Germany or Online
- 29 Jan 2023 (Number 3)
- 12 Feb 2023 (Number 4)
- 19 Feb 2023 (Number 4)
- 26 Mar 2023 (Number 6)
- 2 Apr 2023 (Number 6)
- Weekend: 6-7 May 2023 (Numbers 8,8,9 & 9) at Yogahouse Prasaad, South-Germany or Online
All sessions: Online on ZOOM
In-Person: Yogahouse Prasaad, Almenstrasse 11, 78234, Engen-Anselfingen, South-Germany
Chinese translated training:
Self Development Course instead of a personal 90-day program
- 24 July 2022 – Focus on your Gift.
00-18.00 & 19.00-21.00 China time with Hari Krishan Singh from Germany
- 4 September 2022 – We all Need Healing.
30-13.00 & 14.00-16.30 China/Perth time with Jai Ram Kaur from Perth, Australia
- 23 October 2022 – Karma or Dharma?
00-13.00 & 14.00-17.00 China time with Bachitar Kaur from Germany
- 27 November 2022 – Do I Trust or Do I Doubt?
30-13.00 & 14.00-16.30 China time with Jai Inder Kaur from Melbourne, Australia
- 8 January 2023 – A Path of Balance and Harmony.
00-18.00 & 19.00-21.00 China time with Ardaas Singh from Portugal
Karam Kriya Yoga Coaching Training with Chinese Translation
- 4-5 February 2023 (Number 7 with Hari Krishan Singh)
- 4-5 March (Number 5 with Jai Ram Kaur from Perth, Australia)
- 5 April Masterclass Date of Birth with Shiv Charan Singh (3.5 hr session)
- 22-23 April (Number 1 with Jai Inder Kaur from Melbourne, Australia)
- 27-28 May (Number 2 with Bachitar Kaur)
- 6 July Masterclass Date of Birth with Shiv Charan Singh (3.5 hr session)
- 22-23 July (Number 3 with Hari Krishan Singh)
- 12-13 August (Number 4 with Jai Ram Kaur)
- 23 August Masterclass Date of Birth with Shiv Charan Singh (3.5 hr session)
- 7-8 October (Number 6 with Bachitar Kaur)
- 21-22 October (Number 8 with Ardaas Singh from Portugal/Spain)
- 8 November Masterclass Date of Birth with Shiv Charan Singh (3.5 hr session)
- 2-3 December (Number 9 with Hari Krishan Singh)
All sessions: Online on ZOOM
In the first session of this course we explore your Original Plan. What are you originally aligned to? Can you sense the impulse of your Soul? This impulse is like a potential that wants to unfold. A talent that your Soul is bringing in. A Gift. We focus on your Gift.
Then in the second session we will look at how you are giving fuel to the manifestation of this gift with your passion, your energy. We usually spend much of our energy in ways that do not support the unfolding of our Divine Idea. In this way we need healing to collect our energy back to support this original impulse. We all need healing.
Then in the third session we look at your behavior. Do your habits promote your soul or not? Which habits limit you in your potential and which habits support? What behavior could be an expression of your original light and purpose on this planet? What are you showing to the world? Karma or Dharma?
The fourth session is about right now. The Present and Your Presence. When will you take responsibility to align yourself to your verticality? Your Spirituality. We are Spirits having a Human experience, not Humans having a Spiritual Experience. It is a reality check, a ‘Sat Naam Moment’. Am I true to my Original Name or not? Do I Trust or do I Doubt?
The fifth session will offer the opportunity to surrender to Yourself. But who am I? Let us listen to the Teacher within. The ultimate fruit of your unfolding soul is that your words will be aligned with your True Self. All the work of the previous sessions will come together. You are becoming your Word. What you are and what you do is merging. What you say is who you are! A Path of Balance and Harmony.
The process of this course will be supported by meditations and exercises during the sessions, but also in between the sessions we will recommend certain practices.
After this course you will receive a proof of completion from the International School of Karam Kriya.